Thursday, March 6, 2014

strange night


It was a strange night and got even stranger when I started eating this weird bird and I wasn’t even sure if it was cooked or raw or vegetarian but I didn’t care at the time.  I just starting eating like I hadn’t eaten in so long but then I remembered I had eaten not too long ago because I had eaten breakfast earlier on and it seemed ironic that I had eaten an egg for breakfast and then I was eating this weird bird later that night.  I intuitively felt this strange notion that coalesced into new knowledge but it was new knowledge that I couldn’t believe because it revealed that I was eating the bird that had been born from the egg that I had already eaten for breakfast and my mind couldn’t possibly comprehend how such a time line could exist wherein I could eat the future bird from an already eaten egg but somehow it made sense when I realized that upon ingesting the egg into my being it gave birth to my existence which existence was the essence of the egg’s potential embodied in this weird bird that I was eating meaning that I was essentially eating myself and ingesting my own being and incorporating myself into the structure of my own flesh, blood, bones and life force.  Like I said, it was a strange night and it got even stranger and I wasn’t sure what moment marked the beginning and the end or if it even mattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment